A happy sigh.. a beating heart.. a rapid pulse.. glazed eyes.. .. sing out loud.. twirl all around.. watch dreams unfurl.. soar high on the magic dust dosed in love..
A list of my favourite animated dates..
1.Beauty & The Beast – How not to fall in love when a mean, bad beast starts feeding twittering birds, and a captive girl starts blushing at his touch? To set the mood, is a curious chipped baby tea cup and a serenading steaming mommy tea pot. Hidden away from the world, an overshadowing withering curse and a gentle blooming love..
2. The Lion King – The lost lonely cub has found a mate.. His friends know love is inevitable, and so do we.. the question being, does he? A touching tale of finding yourself.. growing up with loyal silly friends and unshakable love… And finding time to frolic in water falls and run wild through the jungles..
3. Ratatoullie – What’s a list of dreamy dates without a feisty girl? A female chef knows the perfect recipe.. Will the new boy add a dash of love and a tad of magic to the mix? The love of food.. don’t mind the rats.. the taste and smells of Paris .. a fun story is all set to brew..
4. The Little Mermaid – The prince is shy, and the girl can’t talk.. Time is ticking by.. A lobster helps out to set the mood.. A kiss will seal the deal..The touch of lips or a peck on the cheek, birds and fish are waiting eagerly to see..
5. Alladin – What can a poor boy do to woo a princess? Take her on a magic carpet ride, of course.. Across starry night skies, with winged white stallions by your side.. Through a garden that can beat paradise.. sailing over lazy meandering rivers until sunrise..
6. Wall e – Two robots in space meet after a lifetime. An old rusting frame, a new shiny model.. The dance remains the same.. Through space, interweaving steps.. Life is coming to an end, but hearts continue to beat.. crazy happy hope surrounds the lovers dancing in glee..
7. Tangled – A wish fulfilled, a realization hits. He makes the dreams possible, she makes it memorable. A million lanterns lighting the sky, an entire kingdom celebrating. A twinkle in his warm hazel eyes.. a rush of colors in the flowers on her hair.. A sigh.. a song.. if only the moment could go on..
Have more favourites that I left out? If you tell me enough of them, I promise.. a whole new post with them..
Video Credit to the Uploaders.
ZsoltFebruary 12, 2016 at 2:35 am
Almost unrelated but still: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhf9dekzyq4 (A fan theory about Tangled and Frozen!)
Also, this guy in the YouTube channel is awesome, he’ll blow your mind away with his Harry Potter episode.
rhea sinhaFebruary 14, 2016 at 2:37 am
I had seen the Tangled princess pointed out in the Frozen celebration, but this entire theory was a bit of stretch of imagination. The Harry Potter video was awesome.. Thank you for the link Zsolt.. Now am off to watch the theory of Jon Snow.. And will probably spend many entertaining hours of the weekend on this.
Archana popliFebruary 12, 2016 at 3:40 am
I loved toy story ,frozen ,inside out ,check them out
rhea sinhaFebruary 14, 2016 at 2:38 am
Haha now I will have a follow up post for sure.. I am yet to watch inside out, so thank you for the recommendation Archana. This one was more about the romantic love story scenes, but the next post will have your favourites (and mine).
indrani robbinsFebruary 13, 2016 at 11:03 am
great list… maybe people i feel should take me out on a date must be shown this one. i was looking at your wall-e note and thinking of gravitational waves, the buzzword even at dinner tables now…
rhea sinhaFebruary 14, 2016 at 2:41 am
Gravitational waves sounds lovely Indi di.. I do feel that there is some force that makes us all revolve around those special others.. an invisible bond linking us to many in the world.. perhaps even unknown to us, the universe.. yes yes do show this list.. then all thats needed is to arrange for a magic carpet and singing tea pots..